04 August, 2024

Update after 4 years !!

Hello fellas !!! WOW, i'm just curious and finally decide to have a peek on my oldy dusty blog ! Apparently i'm coming back to X (previously twitter) because of NCT, BWS and lovely runner. And now i'm just wanna leave a little trace here. I'm not really sure when i will be back again, but whenever i do, i hope i will only have something joyful to share :) So what makes me really want to write and update is ; i saw the wishlist on the right of my blog andm HEY i fullfiled some of them ! Isn't it dascinating. I wrote it, never thhought i will achieve some of them, and here we are !! I'm just so satisfied >_< So first thing first. The ultimate goal is visiting Europe, especially Eastern Europe ! Guess what, i have travelled on MAy 2024. I went there with my mom and my lil sist. Here's some sneak peek ;p
Secondly, i visited Manado. I'm lucky enough to go there with my coleague when we have to attednd our obligatory scientific event, and i had my very first scientific poster presentation :) everything went smooth and fun. Even more fun because we were able to spent those time together with senior and juniors whom already like a famity to me. I have only limited pics tho T_T
Third, i finally attend SMTOWN concert !!!! as a pink blood since my college year, this concert is an ultimate and is a must!!! i have no regret watching this, i even want to attend all show f they had 2 days show. aaaaaa. i saw all my fav idols, starting from TVXQ, super junior, NCT, red velvet. Too bad Shinee couldn't come to Indonesia. But overall, the show was superfun ;)
So that's was some updates after 4 years. I hope we all continue to have more happiness and joyfullness to share ! see you again soon !

No comments: